Waplove - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Waplove > Topics

Subject: True love
Replies: 14 Views: 2101

tima786 24.04.08 - 06:05pm
What is ur meaning of true love? *

ujs 5.05.08 - 10:44pm
True lov is a trust dat can b broken.true lov is lyk a compromise dat a person can do to himself/herself .he/she accepts da person he/she loves to b his/her nly belovd even knowing al gud n bad aspects of his/her nature.he/she accepts him/her wid all his/her weakness.he/she be true to his/her words n promises dat he/she made to himself/herself n to his/her beloved.da promises to neva stop lovin,neva decive da belovd,neva hide nething frm belovd n for his/her beloved hapines he/she wont giv importance to his/her hapines.a true lover neva cares how his/her belovd luks.he/she loves da way he/she luks.he/she has no conditions for his/her belovd n loves him/her wud pure heart.datz true lov 4me its an immortal relation it neva dies.it cant b seen now a days huh da peoples who fals in true lov they r said to b 'crazy' 'stupids' 'psychos' n 'looserz' now a days bt hnestly God loves those who loves his creatures wud pure heart. *

ujs 6.05.08 - 02:17pm
In da begining of my last openion bot true lov i by mistake wrote 'a true lov is a trust dat can b broken' here i wantd to write 'true lov is a trust dat canot b broken' lolz.soryyy.. *

dakawa 3.08.08 - 11:30am
True love, hv knowledge of understanding & wisdom. It's patient, and it falls in love at the right time 2 the right person. *

pima 1.09.08 - 12:10pm
True love foundation:love,understanding,patient,tolerance,trust and communication.is ur own built on them? *

oubaas 14.09.08 - 06:23am
. . . . . . and HONESTY 2 each other . . . . smartass.GIF *

mj_model 31.12.08 - 04:55pm
True love neva ends.true love nava die. *

oubaas 31.12.08 - 10:33pm
Yup I agree. *

nellyv2k 11.02.09 - 03:54pm
It is hard to find,even if u found it it takes time to last 4ever...hw i wish it is nt hard to find. *

oubaas 11.02.09 - 04:03pm
Its hard to find because it gets harder to trust strangers! *

nellyv2k 13.02.09 - 11:52pm
Oubaas u made a point,is nt easy to trust a strange instead of loving u back d disappoint u. *

oubaas 14.02.09 - 02:00am
The world are full of cruel people. There are no more such a thing than honesty. *

blazay 18.08.09 - 07:51pm
Yeah,sum.people r just WICKED...wen it comes 2 love *

oubaas 21.03.10 - 07:18am
Yep. After a lot of apologies and cofessions the lying just continued! I will never trust strangers on the net anymore. Even if I have their phone numbers. *

annikea 14.04.10 - 09:14pm
There is no such thing as ture love *

* Waplove Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Waplove

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits